Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Always a Work In Progress

I am always inspired to watch and see what other ladies are doing for their craft rooms. I love my craft room and the large space that I have to work. It is what it is and it is cramped and full of goodies to work with. What do I mean by that? I have Sizzix dies and the Big Shot, Quickutz dies, embossing folder with a Vagabon and the Purse embosser, Cricut Machine and about 100 cartridges, Stampin Up inks and stamps, CTMH stamps, flowers, buttons, paints, eyelets, ribbon, Magazines, paper, albums from my Creative Memories Business, adhesives, pens, punches, border punch system, and of course my Twilight Barbie collection, games, and music. I have been turning it into a little shabby comfy beautiful room. IT'S USED BY MANY! Ladies love to come and see it and too use it. It's a cozy cramped room to chat, to work and to make projects and to learn many things. Here is a crafters room that I wanted to share. It is what I achieve to have mine look like in the near future.

This is usually what my desk looks like when I am working on a project. 

I got this Blue garden box at a cute little store in town. I just loved how I could put my pens, and extra stuff I need and use at my finger tips.


I love BLING! Pink, Crystals, and interesting things to bring life to my space.

Home made journals, the mirrors, and a journal box add spice to a little area.

This is the storage inside this box. It is plentiful!


Books that are my "go to" constantly are in a crate at fingers tip reach. Sorting RIBBON!

Ribbon makes great accents for cards and pages and tags.

Just little things can add life to your space. I found the green dresser and will update the color and I am storing my stamps sets and cartridges in the drawers right now. What color should I do?

Here is a video of someone elses organization methods for her scrap room. Some I just may steal!
http://nicholmagouirk.typepad.com/things_that_really_matter/2010/09/my-craft-studio-in-photos-and-video.html

No comments:

Post a Comment