Thursday, January 17, 2013

My defintion of REVOLUTION

LISA'S DEFINTION for REVOLUTION

 A sudden, radical, or complete change!  Means it's happening! Now!

SUDDEN             RADICAL          COMPLETE           CHANGE
unexpectedly        exreme person      having all                  make or become different
happening            changes                 neccessary parts        transform
                                                           make whole              makeover
                                                                                             remodeling


Giving up things that God didn't make for my body.

I'm starting at 216.6#'s and it's not from being a glutten that I have this weight. My body wasn't getting and retaining the nutrition it needed for al these years from the allergies. My sister-in-law said to me once; "You should be as skinny as a twig for how much you go to the bathroom!" "Here have some of this that I made!" She is agret cook and cooks at home. Nothing proccessed at all.

The only resturant that I can really eat at is Chipotle when I go out. No breads on a hamburger, I can have fries if I really need those carbs with a protien and then salads at Wendy's without the cheese.

I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO MY MAKEOVER AND TRANSFORMATION!!!! NEW CLOTHES, NEW SHOES, NEW HAIR STYLE, TO SHOW THE NEW TRANSFORMATION!

No comments:

Post a Comment